[sword-devel] Windows InstallManager

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Nov 2 10:43:54 MST 2010

There's a new build of the Windows InstallManager here:

This version:

o	fixes a few bugs like updating status during download
o	uses ftplib instead of libcurl
o	if no sword library is found, it uses %ALLUSERSPROFILE%/Application
o	added new Tools menu which includes:
o		build portable app
o		migrate local module to public folder

The last two items resolve my concern about losing the 'portable app'
functionality by migrating to modules out of the CWD of the exe.  The
very last item will allow existing installs to move their modules to the
place other SWORD Windows apps expect their modules so we can all play
nice together.

Hope this is useful.  Let me know how it works,