[sword-devel] Support more alternative verse syntaxes, e.g. "Luke 13, 12"

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 02:44:27 MST 2010

Parsing user input for references in other locales is one thing, but would we
wish to suggest that front-ends
should also output and/or display Biblical references according to
[something related to] the locale?

I'm thinking of the whole gamut of front-ends, from diatheke to Xiphos.

I've never tried using the [-l locale] argument in diatheke, so I don't know
how this affects the output.
cf.  Valid locale values depend on installed locales. en is default.

For all I know, the SWORD API may already do something like this. Please
educate me further.

David