[sword-devel] SWMgr Class Reference

Wolfgang Schultz woschultz at googlemail.com
Tue May 25 22:26:22 MST 2010

Hello Troy,

thank you for this hint  i have  it tried but i haven't found the
stdrr output on my system up to now :).

However SWMgr does now find the modules on win 7 the solution was to
set SWORD_PATH.

here is the finshed code example for getting the modules with C++/CLI

http://bibleworkplace.sourceforge.net/sword2netdoc/sword2net_8cpp_source.html

That Code can be used in C#  as follows

List<string> MySwordModules = new List<string>();
            SwordLibray SwordLib = new SwordLibray();
            MySwordModules = SwordLib.GetBibleModules("Biblical Texts");
            foreach (string SwordModul in MySwordModules) {

                listBox1.Items.Add(SwordModul);

            }

wolfgang