[sword-devel] SWMgr Class Reference

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun May 23 13:06:33 MST 2010

Thanks Wolfgang,

Before you instantiate your SWMgr, you can add a line:

#include <swlog.h>
SWLog::getSystemLog()->setLogLevel(SWLog::LOG_DEBUG);

This will cause SWMgr to output details while hunting down modules.

Hope this helps.  Thanks for working toward providing an example to
using SWORD from .net.

Troy

>>> http://www.zefania.de