[sword-devel] Portuguese translation - request for help

Júlio Reis julio.reis at tintazul.com.pt
Thu May 20 01:44:10 MST 2010

I am interested in the Portuguese translation too, for publishing in
Project Gutenberg www.gutenberg.org

The Distributed Proofreaders team has been producing an e-book from a
1911 print of a Bible in Portuguese, which is now in the public domain.
If you'd like to see the state of each of the individual books of the
Bible, go to www.pgdp.net and search for projects titled--

[Biblia 1911

Feel free to contact me privately if you think that the modern (I assume
copyrighted) edition can be shared under a free license, e.g. Creative
Commons.

Júlio Reis.