[sword-devel] osis.py

Weston Ruter westonruter at gmail.com
Tue May 11 14:16:17 MST 2010

Thanks for the feedback, Dmitrijs. I'm actually taking my cues from jQuery
which is dual licensed MIT/GPL and merely says:

> /*!
>  * jQuery JavaScript Library v1.4.2
>  * http://jquery.com/
>  *
>  * Copyright 2010, John Resig
>  * Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.
>  * http://jquery.org/license
>
> http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4/jquery.min.js

However, I just added the MIT license block in addition to the GPL and MIT
license URLs. Good that you thought of those without Internet access.

More on why dual licensing is a good idea:
http://benalman.com/news/2010/02/on-licensing-my-code/

Thanks!
Weston

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Dmitrijs Ledkovs <dmitrij.ledkov at ubuntu.com