[sword-devel] Xiphos : copy'n'paste to facebook produces Chinese !

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu May 6 21:38:31 MST 2010

"So far I haven't heard from the original reporter what are the
encoding settings set to in windows regional settings, browser and
xiphos. "

Firefox encoding = UTF-8.
Using English (United Kingdom) in Regional Settings.
What exactly do you need to know about Xiphos settings or preferences? Using
default font for the KJV.

As Karl has reproduced the symptom, (I too was using Ctrl-C), this question
may now be superfluous.

Still mystified why including or excluding the verse tag makes a difference
to the reported results.
That must indicate a subtle difference in the clipboard object, apart from
the actual verse number.

David