[sword-devel] Strong module in beta
Trenton D. Adams
trent at trentonadams.ca
Tue Mar 2 23:35:36 MST 2010
----- "Nic Carter" <niccarter at mac.com> wrote:
> From: "Nic Carter" <niccarter at mac.com>
> To: "SWORD Developers' Collaboration Forum" <sword-devel at crosswire.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 11:45:41 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
> Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Strong module in beta
> Hi Trenton,
> I have observed that some hebrew and greek words are either encoded
> incorrectly or the SWORD lib stuffs up when actually displaying some
> of those words. I have reported it at:
> However, in retrospect, that was the wrong place to report it: It's a
> beta module, so it should have been reported at
Yeah, I see the funny characters myself.
> Looking in the module .conf entry, the source of the module is:
Yeah, noticed that after I asked. :D
I guess I'll check with Chris Little to see if he's fixing it.
You can respond to these off list if you like.
1. PocketSword searching is REALLY slow. Don't know if this is just a clucene issue, or what. I started a search 3-4 minutes ago, and it's still running.
2. PocketSword should use prioritized verse searching by default, as it provides better results.
More information about the sword-devel