[sword-devel] Xiphos : copy'n'paste to facebook produces Chinese !

Wes Widner wes at werxltd.com
Wed Jun 30 10:39:15 MST 2010

David What about pasting into a hex editor so we can get an idea of the
actual bytes that are being spit out from the clip board?

Karl, Xiphos's special copy setup is just that, special. Either way, no need
to go berserk about it. Even if another system is to blame it is still a
good idea to prove it to be such instead of "shooting the messenger" as it
were.

-Wes