[sword-devel] Android SWORD

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 01:30:54 MST 2010

Hi Troy,

Apologies, I was a bit confused regarding the different projects.  The above
was my first post to *Sword forums.  I incorrectly thought that JSword,
Sword and other Crosswire forums would be worked on by the same people.  I
have now joined the JSword-dev list which I had not spotted before.

Whether the back end is built based on Sword or JSword it might be
worthwhile combining with the Java Jsword guys for the front end which I
think has to be in Java.

I may download your apk and try it out.  I can put my code/build somewhere
if you want but it's still in a state of great flux.

Kind regards
Martin