[sword-devel] Android SWORD

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Jun 12 20:54:15 MST 2010

Martin,

Great news on your success of getting JSword to build on Android.  I'm
sure the JSword mailing list would be interested to hear about your success!

I'm not sure about the speed.  I will add a primitive search box to my
test app and let you know how long a complete search of the KJV (a
heavily marked up Bible) takes on my G1.

Troy.