[sword-devel] Situation in forum

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Mon Jul 5 04:09:46 MST 2010

Hi all,

Thought I'd just say that I never go looking at the forums -- instead, I have notifications enabled for "my" section (PocketSword), so I get an email notification whenever there is a new forum post there.  That's when I go looking.  :)
Means I don't have to be wandering over to look every now and then to make sure PocketSword users haven't asked any questions that aren't getting answered.  :)  The notifications are only once per 24 hours (and only one, even if there were several posts in that time), so I don't get spammed (much).  The good thing about that is that sometimes other ppl have already answered the questions for me...  ;)

Thanks heaps, ybic
	nic...  :)