[sword-devel] Situation in forum

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Mon Jul 5 02:22:35 MST 2010

Hi.

Could I ask everyone who has to do with a thread group in the forum to have a look there maybe twice a week?
Some people post in groups where no one seems to be responsible for.
The thread groups that are regularly in use are MacSword and PocketSword.
But for all other groups are posts from time to time and I think it might be frustrating for people posting there to not get an answer.
If we don't encourage people to use the forum for some of the groups we should close them.

Cheers,
Manfred