[sword-devel] The Apple iPad launch yesterday

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Jan 28 03:29:29 MST 2010

PocketSword, as is, should run fine. There's 2 months before there are
any devices live, so it's not an issue atm...

FYI, the iPad runs the same OS as the iPhone and iPod touch, so it's
not an entirely new platform.

It's quite possible that we will optimize PocketSword (or write a new
app based on PocketSword) in the future, but given we took over a year
to get on the iPhone platform in the first place, I don't think
there's too much urgency there? It does look like it would make a very
ideal Bible Study platform, tho, and I know the guys over at Olive
Tree think so too... :)

(sent from my iPhone, hence this email is brief!)