[sword-devel] Site certificate suggestion: http://www.startssl.com/ class 1

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Jan 1 05:12:01 MST 2010

A listener question about free certs was briefly addressed in
http://www.grc.com/sn/sn-228.htm last week's episode  of the
http://www.grc.com/SecurityNow.htm Security Now!  podcasts, featuring Steve
Gibson and Leo Laporte.

On the whole, Steve was very favorable as regards the same issuer referred
to as  http://cert.startcom.org/ StartCom .

David