[sword-devel] Parsing Devanagari digits in Cross References

Robert Hunt hunt.robertj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 13:26:44 MST 2010

I tried running it a few months back, but discovered that the
downloadable version (labelled V3.0.9 but SFMToOSIS.py was 2.0.7 inside)
had a number of bugs that made it inoperable. I fixed some of the worst
ones, and submitted my fixes back to Snowfall but I'm not sure if they
updated their downloadable version (in fact I can't even see a file to
download on that page now).

Robert.