[sword-devel] How to log out Strongs modules for development

davidtroidl at aol.com davidtroidl at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 16:12:05 MST 2010

On 12/13/2010 5:45 PM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
On 13/12/10 22:25, Daniel Owens wrote:

But for Strongs, another source is at OpenScriptures.org. I think they
are working on perfecting a Strong's source in OSIS.

And the source of that is Ulrik Petersen's version linked to above

The Greek is Ulrik Petersen's version, has its own embedded DTD, and doesn't look very much like TEI or OSIS.  The Hebrew is my best attempt to encode the dictionary in OSIS as it currently stands.