[sword-devel] KJV.conf and Project KJV2006 ?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 5 09:16:14 MST 2010

Troy,

I wasn't advocating a change of module name, merely observing that
paragraphs in the .conf file refer to a KJV2003 project, which since has
been superseded by KJV2006.

Anyone reading the .conf file should be able to Google and find the project
page, otherwise there is little point in naming it.

There is even an email address kjv2003 at crosswire.org given in the .conf
file.
Does this still elicit a response from anyone, e.g. DM ?
btw.  I sent a test message to it yesterday.

David