[sword-devel] Android SWORD

David Forslund forslund at mail.com
Sun Aug 29 15:45:02 MST 2010

  I agree.  Quick verse selection is highly
desirable.   Scrolling through all the books of
the Bible is far too slow.  I've found that a grid
selection available on some bible readers works
quite fast.  Also, bookmarks and/or a history of
viewed verses is very useful.   Having the back
arrow take one to a previous verse is very
useful.    Being able to navigate a set of
bookmarked verses is helpful in a worship service.

Dave