[sword-devel] ) 2. Re: General Sword question -java jni lib

Gary Lo garylo.wai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 19:13:20 MST 2010

Hi Troy,

Thanks for your explanation I understand going forward I should swap over to
html markup. Unfortunately I was not aware of this when starting up, however
that will definitely be the most important issue after the first release.

But for the time being is it possible for you to compile for me a lib which
uses plain text. I have spent quite a but of time trying to get  it to
compile with the NDK but made slow progress. Then I thought for you its just
a change if parameter and a recompile. If you could do that, itll be much
appreciated.

Cheers,
Gary