[sword-devel] Audio text linkage

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Aug 20 06:25:09 MST 2010

> Von: Nic Carter <>
> An: SWORD Developers\' Collaboration Forum <sword-devel at crosswire.org>
> Betreff: Re: [sword-devel] Audio text linkage

> Ahh, this sounds pretty good.  I'd like to play with it and see what would happen.
> I think it would be trivial to get it working in PocketSword.  :)

I have asked them to provide me a with a sample chapter with exact timings for start and end of each verse.

What would be the best way of actually encoding the OSIS file?

The size of a whole gospel is around 80mb. I am wondering if this can be sampled downward without too much loss of quality. Will investigate.

peter

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 ¿/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl