[sword-devel] Audio text linkage

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Aug 19 02:04:07 MST 2010

Ahh, this sounds pretty good.  I'd like to play with it and see what would happen.  I think it would be trivial to get it working in PocketSword.  :)

I'm slightly concerned about the size of the Bible module, though!!!  That would be my main issue.  Altho, it could stream the audio?  But, yes, downloading the module . . .  I'd want to finish rewriting the PocketSword module downloader first (it's way more efficient, faster & easier to be downloading modules in their ZIP format, so I'm wanting to install modules in PS the same way they do in JSword - simply downloading the zipped module!).

thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible Study app
www: http://crosswire.org/pocketsword
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/Pocketsword/id341046078
Twitter: http://twitter.com/pocketsword