[sword-devel] Crossreferences

Teus Benschop teusjannette at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 09:24:45 MST 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-16 at 17:48 +0200, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> Thanks Teus!
>
> I have been slaving away with my minimal PERL to create valid USFM and OsIS out of the long lists of numbers provided by Costas... If I had known that you are the originator of the references, this would have made my life a lot easier :-) (But I learned use of CPAN, objects and methods and a few more interesting things, so I can not complain.

Oops, yes, but this is more than just the references. It is the whole
Bible text including their footnotes and, I think, the xrefs.

It would do well for a new Sword module, called like, say, "Dutch
Annotations 1657". It is like a commentary, text keyed to verse numbers.

Good to learn Perl, you are way ahead of me!

Teus.