[sword-devel] Stating work with filters - I have a question

Mabio Coelho mabio at linkpower.com.br
Tue Aug 10 16:48:08 MST 2010

Prior to start coding the filters, I review my installation and tested
everything all over again.  I notice that swordweb removes the accents
from my search.  For example, if I put "Arão" on the search field, it
finds 0 text for the word "Arao" (it not show any diacritics).  However,
if I cut & paste the word that seems to be Arao (no accents) on the
resulting webpage, I get "Arao" (i.e. "Ara^Zo", or Ara+Ctrl-z+o).

It probably has something to do with encoding.  Any clues?
--

Mábio Coelho
Technical Director