[sword-devel] Guidance needed...

Pypsik Pypsik pypsichok at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 14:34:26 MST 2010

I'd like to add Red Letter support to the RST module.

This module is currently in GBF.

On the Wiki it says, GBF has been depricated, and no modules submitted in GBF will be accepted.

That non-acceptance refers to any new modules submitted, or any subsequent versions of an existing module in GBF format?

If existing, updated module in GBF not accepted, are there utils to convert from GBF to OSIS? I didn't see any description for any utils that could do the switch.

Do I just run the GBF module thru mod2osis? I thought it gave me some errors? If that mod2osis util can be used, I'll investigate the errors further, but wanted to check which proper route to take.

Also, any Strong markups, etc, do they need to be converted to an OSIS tags..or is that done automatically? (assuming mod2osis is the proper util to run through).

Thank you and God Bless.

Pypsik