[sword-devel] TSK Commentary into generic cross-references

Nakamaru Kunio n_e_o_m at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 00:37:04 MST 2010

Hello,

Nic made me aware of TSK commentary in English.

I wonder if I can get rid of English sentences so it becomes a pure
cross-referential commentary (well it is actually nolonger a "commentary")
which is independent from a certain language.

Quoting books can also be localized when displayed by an application.
(like Genesis, Matthew, Revelation into locale language)

I think this "commentary" becomes very useful for non-English users since there are
not many commentaries available for non-English languages.

In Christ

Kunio Nakamaru