[sword-devel] Re ndering of Hebrew/Greek Text

msdotnet stephen.moss at foxtel.com.au
Thu Sep 10 21:52:20 MST 2009

Hi,

Apologies is this is a dumb question. I'm working with the SwordReader
program to get some ideas on how to hook SWORD up to .NET. However, I can't
quite seem to work out how to display the actual Hebrew or Greek characters
for a Strongs Reference. From what I can tell the SWORD engine is capable of
supplying the Unicode characters required.

I've looked through the API Primer and SWFilter/SWMgr source code but can't
seem to crack it. Is it a matter of adding an Encoding or Rendering Filter
to the SWMgr object? Any sample source code would be much appreciated
(regardless of language just to illustrate which objects/methods/properties
to manipulate).

Many Thanks in Advance.