[sword-devel] Beta testing - frontend questions

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Sun Sep 6 09:53:59 MST 2009

Am 06.09.2009 um 08:51 schrieb Peter von Kaehne:

> I guess it is really time again to do a concentrated bout of beta
> testing and empty out beta.

Yeah. Some modules in beta could be released I think.

> Further, is any of the frontends at the stage that av11n is fully
> supported? How are those that use 1.6, but do not support av11n behave
> with modules which need it?

MacSword 2 has av11n support. But not all is prepared for it.
For example if user has 3 open bibles in a parallel view then only
from the first module the /book/chapter/verse list is taken to choose
from. If only the verses differ than it's fine because only books and
chapters the user can choose via list or dropdown. If books or
chapters differ then that might be a problem.

Manfred