[sword-devel] OpenOffice GenBook plugin - can't export

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Thu Sep 3 01:23:42 MST 2009

Daniel, in case you are listening, or someone else.

I pointed someone to the OpenOffice plugin to create his own content
but he had trouble exporting the module to OSIS.
After choosing a folder in the dialog and hitting "OK" a requester
says that to this folder can't be written.
The folder is writable so it must be something else.
I just tried it myself and had the same issue with OpenOffice 3.

Any ideas?

Manfred