[sword-devel] More installmgr woes...

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:07:09 MST 2009

One more thing. If the last step in building sword is "make config",
then there is no reason to set SWORD_PATH at all. (even if it isn't
the last step, there's no reason to, I think). SWORD will
automatically look in ~/.sword and whatever paths are set in
/etc/sword.conf without needing SWORD_PATH set. SWORD_PATH will
override what is in /etc/sword.conf. As I explained above, SWORD will
only consider a directory valid for installation or for reading
modules if it contains a directory mods.d.

Matthew