[sword-devel] text rendering

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Oct 14 23:41:22 MST 2009

Hi Troy,

thanks for checking back on this! I think I was able to solve the problem by
passing a bool parameter to RenderText(), like this:

  bool DoRender = (mode == ProcessEntryAttributesOnly) ? 0 : 1;
  QString text = QString::fromUtf8( m_module->module()->RenderText(0, -1,
DoRender) );

If I understand this correctly, it will not call the render filters at all, so
that they cannot possibly erase the EntryAttributes by rendering an external
buffer.

Again, many thanks!
All the best to you.

mg

Am Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2009 04:50:44 schrieben Sie: