[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.99

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Oct 9 14:30:26 MST 2009

David and others,
Thanks for all the great feedback.
As Karl has suggested, 1.6.0 uses a unique id to distinguish between repos now, if one is supplied. IDs are supplied in masterRepoList.conf, but if you had a repo that existed before running the refresh config, or never ran the refresh config but added the repo manually, then there may potentially still be a problem as Chris has suggested.

The other thing is that installmgr does not remember which repo you installed a module from, so the modules present in both repos should show the module as installed regardless of which repo you installed from. Now you should get "update available" or "newer version already installed" icons appropriately. But as you have reported, it sounds like strange things are afoot at the (K).

I'll let you know what I find. Keep the great feedback coming.

Troy