[sword-devel] Windows users as "poor cousins"?

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 02:11:52 MST 2009

I'll just say once again, that the "sword binaries" people are looking
for at this point, is BibleCS 1.6.0 (which doesn't exist yet). There
is *no* method of compiling this with gcc, so there's no point in even
attempting it. The binaries of SWORD itself (including the utilities)
are already available and have been available since very soon after
the release of 1.6.0, both from Crosswire and packaged with Xiphos.

Much of the discussion seems to me to be confusing these two things quite a bit.

Matthew