[sword-devel] osis2mod - problem with Greek Esther

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 28 20:53:20 MST 2009

Greek Esther (SFM book ESG, Sword-specific OSIS book EsthGr) starts with
chapter 1 and ends with 16. This book is not present in the KJVA v11n.

If your book starts with chapter 10 and ends with 16, it's the Additions
to Esther (SFM book ADE, OSIS book AddEsth). This book IS present in the
KJVA v11n.

Both are distinct from Hebrew Esther (SFM book EST, OSIS book Esth),
which starts with chapter 1 and ends with chapter 10.

If your text has both a Hebrew Esther and a Greek Esther as separate,
complete books, you should consider using the NRSVA v11n. If it has only
a Greek Esther, you should consider using the Vulg v11n.

--Chris