[sword-devel] 3-letter language character codes

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Nov 9 14:49:36 MST 2009

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009, DM Smith wrote:
> I don't know all the history, and what I know may be a bit faulty.

A bit faulty or not, it gives an explanation to the situation. However,
we have a more practical problem. We should be able keep the modules and
frontends in sync. Whatever the module version, users should see only
the correct name of the language (or a language code if frontend is too
old to have the name for the language). Is it possible? How?

	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland