[sword-devel] Problems with LXXM module in CrossWire beta

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 13:31:44 MST 2009

ANY module in the production repository should work.

The beta repository should be for things that are supposed to work. Issues found with modules on the beta repository are supposed to be reported.

If we're posting modules that are truly experimental and not content verification, shouldn't they be in another repository? That is, put stuff that is not in beta testing somewhere besides the beta repository. Users (like me) who don't code do access the beta repository with the intent of helping to verify things work and to get a first look at new stuff. They won't be (and shouldn't need to be) fully aware of all the coding going on in the background.

Create an alpha, skunkworks, etc. branch for hashing out code. The beta branch is (should be) for content.