No subject

Sun May 10 22:46:23 MST 2009

at all with what it outputs... unless the -r or -s options are given to
it, it basically outputs module->getRawEntry() using cout.  No
rendering, no filters, nothing.

How would this give correct-seeming output if the underlying (binary)
module data files were to be incorrect or corrupted?  Can you think up
an example of this?  I'm seeing mod2imp as a "module-to-text"
conversion, so that diffs used for testing are readable -- not really as
a round trip back to valid OSIS XML.  Of course, this could mean that
small fixes would invalidate the collection of "known good" test data...
but how big a problem that is in practice can only be found out by
trying it and seeing what happens, I think :)

> Well, yes. It probably is a good idea, if this is the way that people are
> meant to import.

Is there another way currently used to generate SWORD modules?  Other
than the SWORD utilities?

Jonathan