[sword-devel] Is --enable-debug what I want?

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com
Sun May 17 06:43:38 MST 2009

2009/5/17 Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com>:
>> You could patch that out in configure.ac (so it just sets -O0 and -g3)
>> and then regenerate configure.in and configure, to test whether that
>> solves the FTBFS issue.  I'm pretty sure it would, but tests are better
>> than guesses.
>> Jonathan

I went the crude way and I've patched ./configure and removed -Werror
there (didn't want to regenerate all the configures) and.... It works.

At this point I'm confused a little bit, I'll play around compiling
directly without packaging and I'll see how far I go.

With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs (for short Dima),
Ледков Дмитрий Юрьевич