[sword-devel] What is the command to retrieve text by args like "Genesis 1:1"

Wei-Wei Guo wwguocn at gmail.com
Thu May 7 02:09:51 MST 2009

Troy A. Griffitts 写道:

Hi Troy,

> My apologies for the delayed response.  We again had a backlog of admin
> tasks and your email and subscription was stuck in the queue.

Never mind.

> I would suggest reviewing:
>
> sword/examples/cmdline/lookup.cpp
>
> Hope this gets you started.  Let me know if you have any questions.

I also asked the question in Sword forum and got the answer. My extension is
already out, though a lots more works need be done.

Only for someone who could be interested in the extension, here is a link

http://groups.google.com/group/sphinx-dev/browse_thread/thread/7358862e790e1706

Thanks for your answer!

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei