[sword-devel] SWORD 1.6.x LOCALIZATION - Gaeilge (Irish)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed May 6 16:20:21 MST 2009

Thanks John,

I tried your locale, but it came back with a number of errors.  I
presumed it was the wrong encoding so I ran it through:

uconv -t UTF-8

but uconv reported illegal characters, which usually means that it
guessed the wrong source encoding.  So I really am not sure what to do
with the file.  Anyone else have any ideas what encoding it is in?

	-Troy.