[sword-devel] Alternate Versification

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon May 4 02:36:04 MST 2009

Chris's approach seems very reasonable.
Peter has expressed what I would have added much more succinctly than I
could have done.

For most Slavic languages, the Orthodox NT book order has the General
Epistles before the Pauline Epistles.
This is so commonly encountered, that it merits early consideration as soon
as all other aspects become sufficiently stable to take the next steps
forward.

-- David