[sword-devel] LocalePath

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 22:38:30 MST 2009

>> Addition of a new keyword in sword.conf
>> LocalePath=
>>
>> If this is specified, this path will be the only one checked (no AugmentPath
>> entries will be checked for locales).
>
> Will this LocalePath be allowed to be relative? If not, I don't think
> that it solves our problem for Xiphos on Windows.

I have just now had a chance to test this. It doesn't work, at least
in our situation and probably in others. I have a sword.conf in the
same directory as the binary with a single entry 'LocalePath="./"'.
Instead of using this, it always uses the locales.d located at
SWORD_PATH/locales.d whether they are the correct version or not. We
cannot depend on SWORD_PATH being set to a location that includes
correct locales, so this is not a workable solution for us.

Matthew