[sword-devel] NRSV info

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri May 1 07:44:18 MST 2009

Hi there .......

Greg Hellings wrote:
> We do, however, have code that would make the buying and selling
> possible (some PHP I put together to do per-user sales and encryption)
> and Karl has offered to host the system on Xiphos.org if a publisher
> insists on module sales but doesn't want to be responsible for the
> maintenance and sales themselves.

That is fantastic!  I wonder if it might be worth making contact again
with the one or two publishers that expressed willingness to licence,
but only if we could take responsibility for recieving money.  I'm going
back a long while, but I vaguely remember that Zondervan was one such ...

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com