[sword-devel] 3 John 1:14-15 (versification) in existing SWORD modules

Martin Zibricky mzibricky at gmail.com
Fri May 1 02:00:20 MST 2009

David Haslam píše v Pá 01. 05. 2009 v 01:41 -0700:
> If we wish to be faithful to versification of the original
> translations, all
> existing SWORD modules should be reviewed.

If some modules are fixed due to this issue, these modules won't work
with sword-1.5, will they?

I don't know how the process of downloading modules works, but does
libsword recognize if any specific version of a module will work?

Is there any mechanism of hosting multiple version of the same modules?
e.g. one version without alternate versification and one with it?

Martin Zibricky