[sword-devel] NRSV info

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri May 1 01:27:53 MST 2009

Hi there .......

Greg Hellings wrote:
>> Selling price
> (I have no idea on this - ideally we'd like it to be free, but you
> might have to negotiate with them on their royalty fees, if they have
> any)

It would be worth mentioning that we would make a module for them from
their electonic source and would not charge them.  If they wanted to
charge for it, they could, but we have no apparatus for buying or
selling, so they would need to do that themselves or use an agent.  We
would be happy for them to do so.  You might quote other copyright
holders who do this (eg. bible.org).

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com