[sword-devel] Parashah

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Mar 25 10:31:33 MST 2009

Is this in any way formally different from a pericope or section? I
would simply use <div type="section">. If you need to carry any
additional information (e.g. the pe and samekh marks) you have the
subtype and n attributes on <div>.

I don't believe we do anything special with pe & samekh in our existing
texts other than perhaps bold them for presentation if they are present.

--Chris