[sword-devel] Parashah

Wolfgang Schultz woschultz at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:59:32 MST 2009

for Zefania XML there is a solution for this upcoming request

<CAPTION vref="1" type="x-h2" count="146">Bereschit בראשית (Gen

count means the number of following verses (range) that belongs to the caption.

There is also a modul that show you how to write a modul with parasha
captions. I hope it will be helpful!

There is also a tool for applying parusha sections to any Zefania XML modul

I also need a hint how to mark up parasha section on OSIS, because i
want to update my Zefania XML to Osis XML tool