[sword-devel] Papyri Index Volunteers

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 06:54:52 MST 2009

Though I don't possess the skills required to volunteer, it seems appropriate
to share news of a history book I recently bought and read, one that relates
to the very subject of discovering ancient manuscripts of the NT,
particularly as Palimpsests.

Sisters of Sinai : How Two Lady Adventurers Found the Hidden Gospels
by Janet Soskice
LONDON, Chatto & Windus.  ISBN 978-0-701-17341-8

http://www.amazon.com/Sisters-Sinai-adventurers-unearthed-gospels/dp/0701173416/ref=sr_1_3

It is a fascinating read.

- David