[sword-devel] Adding Dictionary / Glossary lookups to History

Brian Fernandes infernalproteus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 07:08:22 MST 2009

I just blogged about some FireBible development, related to an earlier
question I had posted here way back in March. Thought I'd link to it
here for some feedback before the next FireBible release.

I've currently moved on to adding commentary support to FireBible 0.9,
hope I'm able to get it in.

P.S. I hope this appears as a response to my earlier post, for some
reason I never get my own posts to the mailing list in my inbox, even
though I have explicitly asked for "my own posts" to be sent to me as well.