[sword-devel] A Theological Question

Ted Janiszewski tedjaniszewski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:38:19 MST 2009

Alright, that clears up that bit about the <divineName> element.  When I saw
<divineName type='x-yhwh'> on p. 65, I thought that <divineName> might
encompass other types as well.

What about this solution:

. . . <name type="nonhuman" regular="God">Father</name> and of the <name
> type="person" regular="Jesus Christ">Son</name> and of the <name
> type="nonhuman">Holy Spirit</name> . . .

Note that the attribute regular="Holy Spirit" would have been redundant on
the last name.

Also, are we correct in leaving the definite article outside the element in
this case?